« Back to Designer Nicole LeBlanc
Divine Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Nicole LeBlanc
How to Create:
- Create a new 12x12 layout.
- Insert Divine Paper 39 as background.
- Hover over Divine Paper 44 - Click cut out a new shape - Select common square shape
- Insert empty frame - leave as a square shape
- Drop your image into the empty square frame - Got to format - Add light shadow
- Insert empty frame - Go to format - properties - change size to W:3 H:3 - Go to format - add light shadow
- Copy and past the 3 inch square twice and align the three squares vertically.
- Align the photo and middle square horizontally
- Drop Divine Paper 17 into top square
- Drop Divine Paper 26 into middle square
- Drop Divine Paper 35 into bottom square
- Insert empty frame - Go to Format - properties - change size to W:1.5 H:1.5 - Go to format - add light shadow
- Move empty frame on top of top square - align the two vertically and horizontally
- Drop an image into the square.
- Copy the 1.5 inch square twice and repeat the above steps for the middle and bottom photos.
- Cut out a circle shape of Divine Paper 7 - Go to Format - Properties - Resize circle to W:1.5 H:1.5 - Go to format - Add heavy shadow
- Copy and past two more circles - Align all three circles vertically and place them beside the squares
- Click on the middle circle - Go to Cut&Fill - Click Paper - Choose Divine Paper 4 to fill the circle
- Click on the bottom circle - Go to Cut&Fill - Click Paper - Choose Divine Paper 27 to fill the circle
- Add Divine A Moment to Remember Word Art - Resize and move to top left corner of photo
- Add Divine Ribbon 4 - Resize and Rotate 90 degrees clockwise - Go to format - Add Light Shadow
- Add Divine Flower2-Grey - Go to format - Add Heavy Shadow
- Add Divine Flower2-Black - Go to format - Add Heavy Shadow
- Add Basic Stitch 2 - Resize and rotate 90 degrees clockwise - Go to format - Add Light Shadow
- Insert text box - type text using a typewrite font in black