« Back to Designer Trisha Swan
Cottage Garden Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Place Paper 10 from the Cottage Garden Digital Kit as the background.
- Cut a rectangle out of papers 15 and 18. Stack them on top of each other as shown. Shadow them.
- Place a landscape photo on top of the two rectangles as shown. Place a yellow mat on the photo. (Format photo – mat – color sample the yellow in the paper).
- Place the Frame 3 embellishment on the page and use the wand tool to cut out the blue ribbon and bow. (Cut and Fill – wand). Erase the rest of the frame. Take the bow and ribbon and place it below the photo as shown. Shadow it.
- Place the flower Paper clip embellishment on the top left corner of the photo as shown. Shadow it.
- Add the Butterfly Flourish embellishment on the page and change the color to yellow. (Cut and Fill – Color – sample the yellow in the paper). Use the Wand tool to cut the butterfly off of the flourish and make it a separate embellishment. Place the flourish under the right bottom corner of the photo as shown. Shadow it. Flatten it. Shadow it again.
- Place the butterfly part of beside the photo as shown. Shadow it.
- Add the Happiness is embellishment to the page. Use the wand tool to cut the swirl off of the bottom of the embellishment. Erase the rest that is left over. Change the color of the swirl to the yellow and place it beside the flourish. Shadow it. Copy and paste it and place it on the other side of the flourish as shown. You will have to flip it around and shrink it a bit. (Arrange – use arrows to flip)Place the Flower 4 embellishment on the corner of the photo as shown. Shadow it. Add the Blue Yellow Flower embellishment from the Cottage Garden Enhancements beside the other flower as shown. Shadow it. Place the Butterfly 1 embellishment from the Enhancements above the other butterfly as shown. Shadow it.
- Place the You are My Sunshine embellishment from the Cottage Garden Digital Kit on the bottom left side of the page as shown. Change the color to the yellow and shadow it. Flatten it. Shadow it again.
- Place a text box on the page and use the papyrus font in dark brown to write your journaling. Place a white glow on the journaling (Format – Glow).
- Add the Zig Zag stitch from the Digital Embellishments – Sewing Room Stitches to the top left side of the rectangle as shown so that most of the stitches hang off of the paper.