« Back to Designer Trisha Swan
Delight Baby Girl Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Add Paper 16 to the page.
- Place your photo on the page and change it to Sepia. Flatten it and Cut an oval into it (Cut and Fill – Ellipse – stretch it to an oval and erase what is left). Soften the edges on it as shown. (Format – Filters – Soften edge)
- Place the Sweet embellishment on the page and enlarge it as shown. Use the wand tool to cut out the one heart on the right side of the embellishment. Change the color to the light green in the papers of the package. Change the rest of the embellishment to the light yellow in the background paper (Cut and Fill – Color – sample the light yellow) and put a shadow on it. Flatten it together with the heart that you changed to green. Shadow it and flatten it again until you get your desired effect.
- Add Flourish 2 embellishment behind the “Sweet” embellishment as shown.
- Place Butterfly 4 & 5 embellishments on the page by the Flourish as shown.
- Place a text box on the page and write your name with the Mutlu font in dark brown. Place it on the page as shown as put a white glow on it to make it stand out on top of the photo. (Format – Glow)
- Add the Love at first Site Embellishment to the page and Use the wand tool and Custom Cutter tool to cut out the swirl along the side of the embellishment (Cut & Fill – Wand or Custom Cutter). Erase the words so that all you have left is the swirl. Change the color to the light yellow in the background (Cut and Fill – Color – Sample the background paper) and place it as shown . Shadow it with the all around shadow. Flatten it and shadow it again so that it stands out.
- Add the teddy Bear, Ducky and Cupcake embellishments on top of the swirl as shown. Shadow them. Add the Feet Brown and Hands Brown embellishments to the swirl as shown. Shadow them. Place Flower 4 and 3 as shown. Shadow them. Place Star 1 embellishment beside the cupcake embellishment as shown. Shadow it.
- Put the Adorable embellishment on the bottom right of the page as shown. Change the color to the light yellow (Cut and Fill – Color – sample the background paper)and shadow it.
- Cut a small rectangle out of paper 9. Place it on the far bottom left side of the page. Cut a small triangle shape off of the end of the rectangle to get the desired look as shown. (Cut and Fill – shape – triangle). Shadow it. Flatten it and shadow it again and again. Copy and paste the shape you’ve created and fill the second one with paper 6. (Right click on paper 6 and choose Fill Selected Shape) Create a text box the size of the bottom rectangle and write your journaling with the Andes Font in Dark brown. Put a white glow on it to make it stand out a bit more.