« Back to Designer Trisha Swan
Fluffy & Fido Digital Kit Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Add paper 11 to the background.
- Place your photo on top as shown as to only leave a few inches of the paper showing.
- Take Fluffy and Fido Diecut 8 and use the square cutter (Cut & Fill – Shape – square) to cut everything off of the paper except the border on the very top. Place it as shown at the top of the photo. Using the wand cut the dark brown and Blue pieces apart so that they are two separate embellishments. Shadow both pieces separately. (I shadowed with the all around shadow and flattened each piece a few times to make the shadow stand out a bit more).
- Place 2 photos on the page as shown and place a light peachy/orange colored mat around them both. (I color sampled the peachy hue from the papers in the kit). Shadow them and place them as shown.
- Add the tag 1 Dog Blue tag as shown and shadow it. Then add the tag 7 family pet tag the same way. Lastly add the Tag 7_DogBone tag to the page as shown. Use the Andes Font to write “How'd that happen” (or whatever you wish) on the tag. Flatten them together and shadow it as shown.
- Use the Adharoni Font to write your journaling in white down the left side of your photo as shown. Shadow it as necessary to make it stand out on your photo.