« Back to Designer Trisha Swan
Gratitude Digital Series Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Add Gratitude Paper 05 to the background.
- Take the Gratitude embellishment and rubber stamp it. Invert the stamp so that all you see is the words on the embellishment and make them just off white. Add it to the bottom right side of the page and drag the opacity to the left (format – opacity) to make it blend with the background paper a bit more.
- Add your photo the page and make it a square (right click – aspect ratio – make square). Place the Digital Embellishments: elements – Elementsrustyframe embellishment to the page on top of the photo. Shadow it with the all around shadow. Flatten the frame (right click – flatten) and shadow it again to make it stand out more.
- Place the Frame embellishment from the Fabulous outdoors Digital Additions on the page. Put your mouse on the top of the frame. Hold down the shift key and drag the top of the frame down. This will make the one side come down without shrinking the whole thing. Make it about the shape of a square (this doesn’t have to be exact). Make the color sepia (color – Sepia) and place it behind the photo and metal frame as shown. Shadow it. Flatten it and shadow it again until you get the desired effect.
- Place the Blue Rectangle Epoxy embellishment (Gratitude Series Digital Kit) under the left bottom side of the frames as shown. Shadow it.
- Place the Grass 1 embellishment (Nature Digital Embellishments) on the page and change it to sepia color. Place it behind the frames on the left side as shown. Place the twig group embellishment on the page beside the grass 1 embellishment from the same kit. Shadow it.
- Add the Burnished Star embellishment from the Digital Embellishments: Grunge Bling. Change it to sepia tone so that is blends better and place it on the bottom left side of the photo on top of the Blue Rectangle Epoxy embellishment as shown. Place the Blue Glitter Star embellishment from the same Digital Embellishments beside the burnished star. Take the Saturation of the star down a bit so that it isn’t so bright. (Color – Adjust Hue – Saturation – drag it to the left). Shadow them both.
- Place Stitch 1 from the Basic Stitching Digital Embellishments on the page and change it to just off white. Place it at the top of the page as shown. Add stitches 2 and 7 to the page just behind the stitch 1. Change stitch 2 to the same off white and leave the other one the color it is. Shadow them.
- Take the Thankful Embellishment from the Gratitude Series Digital Kit and use the rectangle cutter (Cut and Fill – rectangle – cut around each word box) to cut each of the words out into a separate embellishment. Erase the rest of the frame that is left. Soften the edge of each rectangle as shown (Format – Filters – soften edge). Place them to the right of the photo as shown.
- Add a text box to the page and use Chocolate Box font to write your journaling in the off white you have been using. Place the text box below the photo as shown. Shadow it all around and flatten it and shadow it again.