« Back to Designer Trisha Swan
Memory Divine Digital Scrapbook Layout Page Idea
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Add Divine Paper 24 as the background.
- Place paper 21 on top of paper 24 and make it smaller so that you can see paper 24 behind it as shown.
- Add Ribbons, 3, 6 and 7 to the top of the page as shown. Shadow them.
- Add Ribbon 5 (white) as shown and have it hang off the right side of the page. Add Ribbon 8 (brown) on top of ribbon 5 as shown. Add Ribbon 2 (Grey) to the left side of these ribbons as shown. This ribbon is on top of the white ribbon, but below the brown ribbon. Lastly add ribbon 3 on top of the left side of the grey ribbon as shown. Shadow them all. Take the square cutter and cut the bottoms off of both the grey and the black as shown.
- Place the larger photo on the page as shown. Give it a white matt and shadow it as shown.
- Add the Flourish 4 embellishment to the page and change it to the grey color in the ribbon. Add it behind the photos and ribbons on the left side as shown. You may need to cut the bottom off depending on where it comes out under your photo. Copy and paste the flourish and rotate it as shown and place on the lower right side of the photo.
- Place flourish 1 on the right side behind the ribbons and change it to white. Take the opacity down so that the color behind shows through.
- Add Flourish 3 behind the ribbons on the left and change it to the grey as shown.
- Place Flower 1-Cream as shown and shadow it. Add Flower 1 black and Flower 2 brown as shown. Add Flower 2 Grey as well. You will need to copy and paste these flowers in smaller sizes and place them as shown. Make sure and shadow them all!
- Add Dot Cream Silver, Dot Cream Grey leaf and Dot Cream Lt Brown to the bottom right side of the page as shown. Shadow them all.
- Lastly add the Memory embellishment to the bottom right of the page above the dots you just added. Change the color to white and shadow it.