« Back to Designer Trisha Swan
Winter Digital Corners Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Trisha Swan
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Make the background dark grey (Cut and Fill – color – I chose the grey third from the right on the top row of color choices). Add a Burlap surface (Format – surface – burlap). Use the Winter Delight digital Corner and cut corner 1 out of the lower right side of the paper as shown. Shadow it. (Cut and Fill – More – Corner cutters – Winter Delight Digital Corner – only select the lower right side)
- Place Very Merry P10 paper to the page. Shrink it down to the size as shown. Change the colors of the paper by playing with the threshold filter. (format – filters – threshold – choose the grey and turquoise that you want the paper to be). Place the paper in the centre of the page. Take the paper and use the Winter’s delight corner cutters to cut a snowflake out of the paper (Cut and Fill – more – custom corners – winter’s Delight Corner Cutters – corner 7 – Slide the size of the corner all the way to the right). Shadow it.
- Copy and paste the paper and make the copied paper a solid white (cut and fill – color – white)Enlarge it a bit and place it behind the Very merry paper as shown. Group it together with the very merry paper (right click – group) and flatten them together (Arrange – Flatten). Shadow them. Flatten them. Shadow them again.
- Place the distressed Overlay 1 on the page on top of the Very Merry paper as shown.
- Add the Blue Twirl Ribbon embellishment from the Dress it up Digital Embellishments. Change it to black and white (color – b&w) Color wash it with the turquoise green (color – color wash) flip it vertically (arrange – arrow to the right or left). Place it on the left side of the page. Shadow it. Flatten it. Shadow it again.
- Add 3 photos to the page and make them square (right click – aspect ratio – square) Add the elements rusty frame on top of each photo. Make the frame black and white (color – B&W). Shadow them with the all around shadow. Flatten them and shadow them again and again. Place the top and bottom photo behind the ribbon and the middle one on top. Place them as shown.
- Add 2 of the winter metal swirl to the page. Place one at the top of the ribbon and one at the bottom of the ribbon as shown. Shadow them.
- Place metal Snowflake 1 and 3 on the page from the Winter’s Delight Digital Embellishments as shown. Shadow them.
- Add Metal Joy embellishment to the corner of the middle photo as shown. Shadow it.
- Add another of the Metal snowflake 3 on the page. Change the color to a solid white and shadow it. Place it as shown. Copy and paste the snowflake and make it the dark grey. Give it a white glow and place it above the turquoise snowflake as shown.
- Place Light Blue snowflake 2 from the Cheerful Winter digital Additions on the page and change the color to the turquoise color (cut and fill – color – turquoise). Copy and paste it and place the snowflakes as shown.
- Place the “chilly” embellishment (CWDA)on the page and change the color to white. Shadow it and place it as shown.
- Add Grey Snowflake embellishment from the CWDA on the page and change the color to white. Shadow it with the all around shadow. Place it under the lower right side of the middle photo as shown.
- Use the Distressed Digital Alpha set to write the word “cold” (Insert – fancy). Right click and ungroup the letters. This will make each letter a separate embellishment. Change all of the letters to Black and white (color – B&W). Color wash the “c” with the turquoise color. Arrange the letters as shown. Flatten them together. (arrange – flatten) Shadow them with the all around shadow. Flatten it again and shadow them again. Do this over and over. Take the word “cold” and use the Winter Delight Digital corners to cut the bottom left and top right of the word. Use corner 7 and enlarge it so that you see it on the letters.
- Make 3 separate text boxes. Use the chopin script font to write “baby”, “it’s” and “outside” in white. Place them as shown and shadow them. Flatten them and reshadow them over and over so that they stand out as shown.
- Place a text box on the page and use the adharoni font in white to write your journaling. Place it as shown. Shadow it.