« Back to Digital - Baby Layouts
Discover Baby Boy Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jen Martakis
How to Create:
- Create a new 12x12 layout.
- Insert Paper 16 as background.
- Insert Paper 14, Paper 18 and Paper 10. For each one, go to Cut & Fill > Rectangle and cut out various sized paper strips as shown.
- Insert two photos. Go to Color > Black & White. Resize and arrange as shown.
- Insert Star 3, Star 4 and Star 5. Arrange as shown. Group and copy & paste twice. Arrange on page as shown.
- Insert "Baby Boy" title. Go to Cut & Fill > Color. Sample brown from striped patterned paper.
- Go to Insert > Text > Place an empty text box on page. Set font to Century Gothic. Set font size to 12. Set text to "justify". Sample brown from striped patterned paper. Journal.
- Select all layers except for title and text. Go to Format > Light Shadow.