« Back to Digital - Celebrations
Handsome Babies! - Rugged Baby Digital Kit for MAC Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Jen Lessinger
How to Create:
- Open a blank 12x12” document.
- Insert the darker blue paper as the background.
- Insert a 3 ¾ x 12” rectangle. Fill the rectangle with the cream/blue striped paper.
- Insert the “Handsome Baby” embellishment. Position it on the cream rectangle.
- Insert a 2 ½ x 1/8” light blue rectangle. Place it over the word “baby” in the embellishment you just added.
- Insert a text box. Change the font to Dirty Ego and add the word “BABIES!” Add a heavy drop shadow.
- Insert a square. Fill it with one of the lighter blue papers. Round the corners with the Cutter. Copy and paste the square two times and position as shown. Fill the rectangles with the other two lighter blue papers. Add a drop shadow to each square.
- Insert a text box. Change the font to a cream color and use Impact as the font. Type “month 1” and move the words onto the top square you just created. Copy and paste the text box 2 more times. Place the text over the remaining two boxes.
- Insert a pin. Resize to fit over the squares. Copy and paste it two more times and place those on the other squares.
- Insert the photo. Add a paper frame with one of the cream papers.
- Copy the pin. Paste it two times and place on the top left and bottom right corners of the photo.
- Slightly rotate each of the pins and add drop shadows.
- Insert a text box. Change the font to Dirty Ego and make the font cream colored. Type the name. Add a drop shadow and position on the left side of the photo. Copy and paste the text box, then change the text to the other name. Position on the bottom right.