« Back to Digital - Celebrations
Proud To Be An American Glow Technique Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Ginger Williams
How to Create:
- Add the Stars and Stripes Paper #2 as a background.
- Unlock it and move it to the upper left several inches. Cut a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" square from the Stars and Stripes Paper #1 and add to the upper right side of the layout.
- Cut a 9 1/2" x 2 3/4" piece of the Stars and Stripes Paper #3 and add over the bottom of the blue paper.
- Add a 10 1/2" strip of the Red, White, and Blue Ribbon and add to the bottom of the red paper.
- Add a 6 1/2” x 4 1/2" photo.
- Add a Title sticker to the right side of the layout. Add a heavy drop shadow to everything.
- Add journaling in the lower right side of the layout.
- Add three stars to the layout.
- Add a glow to each of them in red, blue and black colors with the softness at 7.5 and the expansion at 2.7.