« Back to Digital - Cheerful
Cheerful Stars & Stripes Digital Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add StarsAndStripesP1 paper as your background.
- Add three LtBlueSwirlStar Embellishments. Under the Format Tab, add a heavy shadow to each. Size the three stars as shown and angle as desired. Select the largest star, under the Cut 7 Fill Tab change the Paper to StarsAndStripesP4. Select a smaller star and change the Paper fill to StarsAndStripes P3.
- Add StarsAndStripes P3. Under the Cut & Fill Tab, cut a large vertical rectangle as shown. Under the Format Tab, add a heavy shadow.
- Add the RedWhiteBlueRibbon as shown across the center of the layout. Add the RedBlackWhiteStar and RedWhiteBlueStar embellishments. Under the Format Tab, add a heavy shadow to each. Size and align as shown.
- Add a 4-1/2” x 4” photo. Add two 3” x 4” photos. Align as shown.
- Add the Rocket2 and Fireworks embellishments and align as shown.
- Add journaling as desired.