« Back to Digital - Cheerful
It’ a Zoo Around Here! - Cheerful Zoo Digital Additions for MAC Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Jen Lessinger
How to Create:
- Open a blank 12x12” document. Insert the animal print paper as the background
- Insert a 5 ¼ x 13” rectangle. Color it yellow and give it a black 30 pt colored frame. Position it as shown.
- Insert a 13 x 4 ½” rectangle. Color it teal and give it a black 30 pt colored frame. Position it as shown.
- Insert a 4 ½ x 2 ½” rectangle. Color it orange and give it a black 30 pt colored frame. Position it as shown.
- Insert your photos (roughly 6x4” and 2x4”). Make sure the photos are the same height. Insert a white rectangle under them to create an even border around the photos.
- Insert the “Zoo” embellishment and position it on the orange rectangle.
- Insert a text box and change the font to Impact. Change the font color to white and type the journaling. Resize the text box to fit next to the “Zoo” embellishment.
- To finish the title, insert 2 more text boxes. Type “It’s a” in one box, and position it as shown. Type “around here!” in the remaining box and rotate it 90 degrees before positioning it.
- Insert a 3 ½ x 2 2/3” oval. Color it orange and add a 30 pt black frame. Repeat this for the yellow and teal ovals, and position as shown.
- Insert a heart. Fill it with the animal print paper and give it an 11 pt black frame. Copy and paste the heart