« Back to Digital - Cheerful
Kids Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jen Martakis
How to Create:
- Create a new 12x12 layout.
- Insert Cheerful Zoo P2 as background.
- Insert 4 photos. Resize to approximately 3.5 x 5". Go to Format Photos > Mat. Width should be set to 3. Arrange as shown.
- Go to Insert > Shape > Circle. Create white circle.
- Insert Untamed circular title.
- Select white circle first then Untamed title. Go to Arrange > Alignment > Make selected elements same size. Also align vertically and horizontally. Arrange as shown.
- Insert Cheerful Zoo PM8. Rotate and resize as shown. Go to Cut & Fill > Straight > Paper Rip and "rip" paper as shown.
- Go Insert > Shape > Rectangle. Create white rectangle as shown. Go to Cut & Fill > Straight > Paper Rip and "rip" paper as shown.
- Insert Monkey and arrange as shown.
- Go to Insert tab>Text>Place an empty text box on page. Set font size to 14, font to Century Gothic and select black. Journal.
- Select all layers except for UnTamed title and journaling. Go to Format > Light Shadow.