« Back to Digital - Divine Power Palette
Everyone Smiles Divine Digital Scrapbooking Blog Hop Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a new 12” x 12” project. Add Divine Paper 32 to the background of your layout.
- Add Divine Paper 29. Cut into a thin rectangle under the Cut & Fill tab. Copy and paste the rectangle twice. Align as shown. Under the Cut & Fill tab, fill the other two rectangles with Divine Paper 7 and 30.
- From the Digital Embellishments – Sewing Room Stitches, add the running stitch in white to each of the paper strips.
- Add Mat-Grey to the left side of the layout.
- Add three photos. Size and align as shown. Add a white mat and heavy shadow to each.
- Add the Flourish 3.
- Add TagHorizontal-LtBrown. Add a heavy shadow. Align to the left side of the layout.
- Add Ribbon 1 and 7. Add a heavy shadow to each. Cut a scalloped edge on the bottom of Ribbon 1. Align as shown. Add Flowers1-Cream and Flowers1-Black. Add a heavy shadow to each. Add Dot-CreamLtBrownFlower epoxy to the center. Add a heavy shadow.
- Add the EveryoneSmiles title.
- Add Divine Paper 28. Cut into a thin journaling strip. Copy and paste as many journaling strips as you need. Add Dot-GreySilver epoxies to the left edge of each strip. Add journaling.