« Back to Digital - Holiday
At Christmas All Roads Lead Home Digital Scrapbook Layout Idea
Designed By: Sherry Ann Hoogland
- Add paper # 3 to background
- Under the Insert ribbon insert 2 7x4 photos to top right corner .
- Go to format photos tab and select mat, pick mat #8 with a width of 1 and a relief of -2 for both photos.
- Then go to insert ribbon and insert one more 3.9 by 2.8 photo box and arrange on the bottom right of page. Again go to format photos and select mat #8 with a width of 1 and a relief of -2. Arrange photo at the bottom right of page.
- Then under your Embellishments grab your tag All Roads lead home and place on the top left corner of the page. Right click your mouse while on tag and arrange the size of your tag under tag properties. Your size is width 5.54 and height is 2.14.
- Your next step is to apply the tree tan embellishments arrange size of tag to width 6.52 and height 8.729. Same steps to get size as in step 5.
- Under the insert ribbon create your text box and insert your poem or journaling. Arrange over top the Christmas tree.
- Again under embellishments grab your Flower DKRed and apply to page, right click on flower and under properties add your width 0.469 height 0.470. This will make your flower for decorating the correct size.Then all I did was copy and paste 8 times and add to the corners of the photos and also arranged them to my liking on the tree.
- Then add the lights to the bottom of your page( size width 4.23 height 1.84)
- Lastly I added a text box onto the top photo to slip in the year.