« Back to Digital - Holiday
Believe In The Joy of Christmas Be Merry Digital Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Jennifer Gibson
StoryBook Creator 4.0 Software
Be Merry Digital Kit
Clips Digital Embellishments
Digital Embellishments - Office Supplies II
Basic Stitching Digital Embellishments
Fonts: Kids First Print
- For the background select BeMerryPaper5.
- Add BeMerryPaper3 to bottom of the page.
- Add BeMerryPaper15 to the page. Using the cutting tools – straight cut, cut a
long narrow piece to be placed vertically along the left side of the page. Copy and paste this paper 3 times on the page. Place horizontally on right hand side of the page. Adjust the width of these pieces to add visual interest to the page. Add to the page Ribbon_Grey from Be Merry Digital Kit and side behind the red paper on left side.
- Add Ribbon_Grey from Be Merry Digital Kit. Using the Cut and Fill Ribbon
change of the color of this ribbon to black. Place the ribbon horizontally to cover top edge of BeMerryPaper3 which was added in step 2.
- Add main picture to page and place edge of picture under the black ribbon. Using the format Photos ribbon add a white mat to all photos on page. Add LetterCircle_Mat from Be Merry Digital Kit. Highlight the Circle Mat now on you page and in your contects bar select BeMerryPaper7 and ‘Fill selected Shape’ (your LetterCircle_Mat). Your Mat will be red and white now and placed behind photo. Add another LetterCircle_Mat to you page and leave it highlighted. Now select BeMerryPaper10 and ‘Fill Selected Shape’. Place this Grey Circle Mat under black ribbon on left hand side.
- Add additional pictures to your page. Add SilverClip_AttachedRight from Clips Digital Embellishments package and place over the black ribbon and pictures.
- Add StringOfBells from Be Merry Digital Kit over main picture.
- Add Word Art: Believe_RedGrey from Be Merry Digital Kit and Christmas Joy from Be Merry Digital Kit. Add text word ‘in’ using Font Century Gothic to word art creating one statement “Believe in Christmas Joy”.
- Add 9_Notepad from Digital Embellishments – Office Supplies. Place along black
ribbon on left hand side. To make notepade appear 3D add a shadow and place BinderClip4 from Clips Digital Embellishments package. Add BeMerryPaper4 to page. Cut this paper to a small square and increase opacity to 77. Place under note pad.
- Add embellishment TheList from Be Merry Digital Kit to the page. Using the wond tool select the red and delete all selected. The words The List should be left and make this now Black. Add to note pad. On the note pad I wrote the kids Christmas List for that year in Font: KidsFirstPrintFont.
- To border the page add Stitch2 from Basic Stitching Digital Embellishments.