« Back to Digital - Holiday
Delights of December Digital Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Beth Thomander
- Create a 12 x 12 blank page.
- The next step is to
make the photo mask. Photo Mask is a fun
technique that starts by inserting a shape on page. I chose a rectangle and made it black in
colour. Next start choosing
embellishments and layering them around the outside of the shape. Change the colour of the embellishment to
black. I added Flower Arrangement,
Snowflake Ornamental, Snowflake Round, and Snowflake Simple to the outer
edges. After you have the look you like
you need to hi-lite all of the elements and flatten together.
photo mask is not a photo box so you will need to fill the element with a photo
by clicking the element then right click on the photo and fill selected
element. Add a heavy shadow, flatten,
add another heavy shadow and flatten. 3. Add Winter Breeze Paper 17 to
background. Add Torn Paper Ice
Embellishment. Move photo mask to front.
- Add Paint Embellishment and change hue.
- Add Deco Branch embellishment and change hue.
- Add Delights of December embellishment and
change the hue.
- Add two photo boxes and mat with Winter
Breeze Paper 15.
- Add text box and wrap text around elements.
- Add a heavy shadow on all elements.