« Back to Digital - Holiday
Happy Hanukkah Digital Scrapbook Layout Page Idea
Designed By: Nicole LeBlanc
- Create a 12 x 12 blank page.
- Insert Be Merry Paper 2 as background paper. Lower the opacity to 75.
- Cut out a new shape from Be Merry Paper 7 in the shape of a rounded square be careful to avoid the calendar area. Add light shadow.
- Cut out a new shape from Be Merry Paper 13 in the shape of a rounded square (the same size as the one above) careful to avoid the red word art. Move to bottom of blue rounded square. Add light shadow.
- Add one more rounded square. Reduce the size. Fill it with your photo. Add light shadow.
- Insert Ribbon_White. Add Light Shadow.
- Insert Banner_FaLaLaLaMat. Add heavy shadow.
- Insert SnowflakeBulb_Design. Reduce size and add shadow.
- Copy and paste snowflake bulb five times. Arrange snowflakes on top of and across the banner.
- Insert WinterWonderland_Mat. Place on top of polka dot paper. Insert text in white and type journaling in Microsoft Sans Serif to place on top of this mat. Add shadow.
- Insert Fun word art. Add shadow and place in the middle of the banner. Add shadow.
- Insert Traditions word art. Place on top of white ribbon. Add shadow.
- Insert the Menorah from the Fun Holiday Digital Embellishments. Add shadow.
- Insert the Dreidel from the Fun Holiday Digital Embellishments. Resize and add shadow.
- Create a text box and type your journaling using Pea Amy Sue, size 12. Move the journal box just above the word, Traditions.