« Back to Digital - Fabulous
Grandma's Girl Scrapbooking T-Shirt Design Idea
Designed By: Denna de Motta
How to Create:
- Open a new project that is blank and 11x8.5 Landscape size.
- Select the alpha from the Fabulous Power Palette and type out following these caps: “grandma’s girL”
- From the Fabulous Outdoors Digital Addition, add the stamped flowers and place between grandma’s and girl. Add the ‘row of blue flowers’ right under the words and the ‘blue butterfly’ by the flowers.
- Ungroup the words. I made the capital “L” slightly smaller and moved it in. Move the apostrophe down and closer to “grandma” and move the “S” a bit closer, too.
- I debated adding the pink outline of a flower and enlarging it and moving it to the background, it was cute, but maybe a bit busy (but I like busy!), just an idea for you to try! ;)