« Back to Digital - Fabulous
Most Beautiful - Fabulous Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Leanne Bailey
How to Create:
- Start by adding the Yellow Tag from Fabulous Outdoors Digital Additions across the bottom of the page. You will have to stretch it so it reaches across the entire page. Then add your photo to the page and place it just at the top of the yellow tag and make sure that is goes across the entire page as well.
- Add Fabulous Ribbon 3 from the Fabulous Digital Power Palette to the page and place it across the bottom of the photo.
- Next add Fabulous Outdoors 02 overlay to the page and under the “Cut&Fill” tab you will want to use the “Straight” cutter to cut the top left corner away from the bottom right corner. Next you will want to make additional cuts to these two parts of the overlays so you can fill them with multiple colors. I would recommend cutting both sections into about 3 additional sections and then go to the “Gradient” tool on the “Cut&Fill” tab. With the first section highlighted select two colors that coordinate with your page, you can even select sample colors from the papers or photos on your page.
- Continue to select the piece of overlay next to the one you just colored and leave one of the original colors and only change one color on each additional piece and this will give your over a nice flow of color change. Continue this with the bottom section of overlay just experimenting and playing around with the different fill options. Once you have fill the entire overlay you can then hold down the shift key and select all the pieces of the overlay that you just cut up and then right click and “Flatten” them back together again to make them into one overlay again.
- On top of the photo I added the quote Most Beautiful View and changed the color by using the same technique of cutting it into three different pieces and filling using the “Gradient” tool. Then I added the Dragonfly embellishment to the end of the quote.
- Place the Frame on your page and enlarge and rotate it so that is hangs off the page framing the subject in your picture. I then added the embellishments Button2, Ribbon21, Stitching 25 and 26 to the frame to dress it up a little bit and you can just layer together as you like.
- Add a text box to the bottom left corner of your page and journal.