« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
Achievements Birthday Scrapbook Layout Page Idea
Designed By: Nicole LeBlanc
How to Create:
- Start by layering all your papers. Insert Achievement Paper 7 as background.
- Insert Achievement Paper 1. Move about 0.5 inch to the right and ½ up. Go to page – view to see what it will look like. Add light shadow to Paper 1.
- Go to Achievement Paper 14 and cut out a square shape approximately 11 x 11. Place on page and add same light shadow as Paper 1.
- Make a paper mat. Go to Achievement Paper 5. Click arrow and choose cut out shape. Choose rounded rectangle and make a shape approximately 8 x 7. Click OK. Add light shadow.
- Insert Achievement Medallion_Black. Resize to approximately 4 x 4. Place at top and center of page.
- Insert Frame_BrownRule. Resize to approximately 5.75 x 5.75. Insert heavy shadow.
- Insert photo. Go to Color. Change to Sepia. I also played around with the brightness and levels and curves to get my photo just the way I wanted it.
- Cut the photo into a square shape by going to Cut & Fill and choosing square. Place the photo under the frame.
- Insert the May All Your Dreams Come True Embellishment. Align it with the Black Medallion.
- Insert Achievement TagBanner_Grey. Add light shadow.
- Insert Achievement Celebrate word art. Resize to approximately 3 x .650 and move to put on top of the TagBanner_Grey.
- Insert Achievement SmSquareTag_BlackFrame. Resize to approximately 1.75 x 1.75. Add light shadow.
- Insert NumberTag_7. Resize to approximately 1.2 x 1.2. Add light shadow. Align number tag with SmSquareTag_BlackFrame.
- Insert Star_Black. Place at bottom left of page. Add heavy shadow.