« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
CM Sisters Tropical Tiki Digital Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Jill Klasen
- Create a 12 x 12 blank page.
- Add Tropical Tiki Paper15 to the background.
- Add Tropical Tiki Paper20. Reduce size and add heavy shadow.
- Insert a rectangle. Add the Flower_Red. Add a heavy shadow. Fill the rectangle with the salmon color from the flower embellishment. Under the Format Tab, select Surfaces - Cord. Add a heavy shadow to the paper and align as shown.
- From the Insert tab, select Shape - From Art Kit - Decorative Cardstock Digital Shapes - Shape 15.
- Fill with the teal color from the background paper. Under the Format tab, aplpy the Cord Surface again. Add a heavy shadow and align on the layout as shown.
- Add the Ink Splat. Change the color to blue and lower the opacity to 30%.
- Add three photos with white mats as shown. Add a heavy shadow to each.
- Add the Flower_Blue embellishment. Add a heavy shadow.
- Insert a triangle, shaped as shown. Copy and paste four additional. Fill each with desired Tropical Tiki Papers. Add a heavy shadow to each. Aign in a row as shown.
- Add a silver staple to each end.
- Add the SilverString embellishment in between each banner.
- Add three Brad_White to the top right corner of the layout.
- Add journaling as desired using the font, Duality.