« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
Flip Turn Swimming Digital Additions Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add the Swimming P2 as your background. Add Swimming P4 to your layout. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select Straight – Shaped Edge – Breakers. Align to cut as shown. Add the Lane Divider embellishment. Under the Arrange tab, rotate it to the left and align as shown.
- Add an 8” x 12” photo. Under the Format tab, select Filters – Soften Edge. Change to 300. Add the Frame Painted embellishment to your layout.
- Add three smaller photos measuring 2.358” x 5.152”, 3” square, and 2” square. Under the Format Photos tab, select Mat – change the width to 1. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow to each. Align on the layout as shown.
- Add the Flip Turn title embellishment. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Add the On Your Mark title embellishment. Under the Format tab, add a custom white glow.
- Add the Strung Tag embellishment. Under the Format Tab, add a heavy shadow. Add the Metal Rivets as shown.
- Add journaling as desired.