« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
Little Man Big Heart Divine Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Leslie Beahm
How to Create:
- Open a new page or project that is 12"x12" in size.
- Insert Divine Paper 30 for the background.
- Insert an empty frame that is 12"wide by 9" tall and aligned with the top of the page. Drag Divine Paper 45 into that spot.
- Insert another empty frame. Make it the same size as the frame below and align the two photo holders together. Reduce the opacity of the picture to 60 percent.
- Flatten the photo holders together. Use the blended cutter to cut off the bottom. Make the cutter approximately one inch tall.
- Insert Divine Paper 7. Use a shaped edge from the default Edge Cutters, Classic3 and make the aspect ratio 100 (really big sweeping curve). Position the cutting edge to make a nice sweeping curve on the page. Apply a light shadow.
- Insert Divine Paper 43. Use the same shaped edge to cut this paper, too, but orient the cutter so that flow of the curve is different than the first one. Apply a light shadow.
- Insert flowers and brads to make clusters around your page. Here, I used all the flowers, resizing them to create interest. I used brads to make the centers of some flowers and used others and resized quite small to make scatters. I inserted various flourishes to simulate leaves and tucked them under the flowers. Add soft heavy shadows to the flowers and light shadows to the brads. Add light shadows to the flourishes.
- Insert another empty frame that is approximately 3.6"x4.6". Add a default frame Classic 3 from the Frames and Mats menu. Fill that with a photo. The frame will make the photo appear with a sepia tone. Rotate this frame to a 5 degree angle and add a heavy shadow. Here, I flattened it with the shadow and then added a light shadow on the opposite angle to create depth.
- Add Divine Ribbons 3 and 8. Locate them behind the frame you just made. Rotate them to be slightly different angles. Use the custom straight cutter to cut the ribbons at an angle. Add light shadows.
- Add some additional flowers and flourishes to the left hand side of the frame. I copied from the ones already on the page, for ease.
- I added a burlap texture to all of the papers, the main photo and some of the flourishes.
- Use the Delight Fancy Text Font2 for your title. Fill that alpha with Divine Paper 21.
- Here, I used Vladimir Script for the secondary title. Right align that with the Primary title.
- Add journaling. Here I used Andalus.