« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
Monkeying Around - Monkey Business Digital Addition Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Jen Lessinger
How to Create
- Open a 12x12” blank document.
- Insert 2 green photo mats. Overlap them and place them at the bottom of the layout.
- Insert 2 orange photo mats. Overlap them and place them at the top of the layout, leaving a bit of space above them.
- Insert a thin gray rectangle (make sure the “proportional” box is unchecked. Place it at the top of the orange mats.
- Copy and paste the gray rectangle. Place it at the bottom of the orange mats.
- Copy and paste the gray rectangle once more and place it at the top of the green mats.
- Insert the photos, cropped roughly to 3 ½ x 5”. Round the corners and position over the orange and green boxes.
- Insert a white rectangle, sized to match the white space showing behind the photos. Make sure the “proportional” box is unchecked and that the white rectangle is above the photos in the layers. Reduce the opacity to 60%.
- Insert a text box. Type the journaling using Century Gothic as the font. Center the text over the white rectangle.
- Insert the title sentiment. Also insert the hanging blue tab and center both under the photos.
- Insert a text box. Type the journaling and position the text box over the hanging blue tab.
- Insert 5 monkeys and position them over the top of the gray strip. Slightly rotate the monkeys so they are not hanging perfectly straight.
- Insert 2 yellow branches. Place one at the bottom left corner and one at the top right corner.
- Add a drop shadow to the monkeys, branches, and title sentiment.
- Insert a green leaf and place it in the bottom left corner of the title sentiment.