« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
My Award Winning Family - Frightful Halloween Digital Addition sbcStudio Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jen Lessinger
How to Create
- Open a blank 12x12” document.
- Insert the black and gray woodgrain frame. Resize it so it is as large as the page.
- Insert the gray and green tab. Size it to be slightly larger than your photo.
- Crop the photo to 6x4”. Insert the photo into the page. Add a light drop shadow and a gray-white frame. Position the photo over the gray and green tab.
- Insert a text box. Use Disgusting Behavior as the font and type the title. Size to fill in the space above the gray and green tab.
- Insert another text box. Use Century Gothic as the font and type the journaling. Position to the right of the photo.
- Insert 3 spider embellishments. Make one spider slightly smaller and rotate it a bit counterclockwise. Position it above the journaling.
- Position the second spider on the corner of the photo and rotate it slightly clockwise.
- Enlarge the third spider and position it at the bottom of the page, partially off the edge of the layout. Rotate it slightly counterclockwise.
- Insert a text box and choose Disgusting Behavior as the font. Type the date and position it under the journaling.
- Insert the tape with spider embellishment at the top right side of the layout.