« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
Sand Castles Digital Layout
Designed By: Jennifer Gibson
How to Create:
- Insert background paper from Sunshine n
Rainbows Digital Kit, SunshineRainbowsP4.
- Insert feature picture to top portion of
- Under picture add Ribbon_Yellow from
Sunshine n Rainbows Digital Kit. Apply a
slight dark glow to the ribbon. Add
DowntoEarthP4 paper to place under the picture and under the ribbon to be
exposed only on the bottom of the picture.
Add an additional paper under the picture and expose only on the top of
the picture. Using the cut and fill
ribbon select a brown from the dotted paper and fill this paper with that
color. Using stitch8 from basic
stitching Digital embellishments, place the stitch over picture on the top and
over dotted paper to attach to background paper.
- Add an additional picture you would like to
highlight. Using the format picture
ribbon apply a small white mat to the picture. Flatten the picture and shadow
- For embellishment cluster behind and around
small picture add:
- From Bright and Fun Digital Kit – Mat_Torn,
Mat_Square, Leaves, Lacing and LayeredFlower_Blue From Sweet and Lovely – Swirl_Wire and
From Down to Earth – Tag_Brown, Wire, Border and Cardboard.
- Add word art from Beach Vacation Digital Kit
– SandCastles. Apply a custom glow to
the word art with a dark color, large amounts of softening and VERY LITTLE
- Add Tag_Circle from Down the Earth Digital
Kit and place behind the small picture and cluster of embellishments. On the tag place your journaling. I used ‘AnotherhandFont’ font. Over the tag and over cluster of pictures add
word art from Sweet and Lovely Digital Kit – HappyTimes. Apply a light color custom glow to the word
art (high amounts of softening and very little expansion)