« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
Swim Meet - Swimming Digital Additions Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add Swimming P3 to your background.
- Add the Pennants embellishment across the top of the layout. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Add the Blue Paint embellishment across the bottom and two Stitch Waves.
- Add a Ribbon Grey, Ribbon Blue and Metal Rivets as shown.
- Add Swimming P1. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select Straight – Paper Rip. Apply the rip to each side to make a smaller square. Copy and paste three more times. Size and align the four boxes as shown. Add four Frame Straight Stitch embellishments. Align on each box.
- Add a 3.2” x 3.4” photo. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Add a 4” x 4.5” photo. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. You may need to adjust the sizes of your photos according to your torn paper boxes. Align the smaller photo behind the stitching as shown. Add the Photo Corners to the larger photo.
- Insert a white box. Under the Format tab, change the opacity to 40%. Add the Binder tie to the top smaller box. Angle as shown. Add journaling as desired.
- Add the Female Swimmer and breast Stroke embellishments to the bottom left box.
- Add the Swim Meet title. Under the Arrange tab, flip it 45 degrees to the left. Size and align as shown.