« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
Swing Away - Baseball Additions Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Open a new 12x12 layout. Add the Baseball Paper 02. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select Straight and then Paper Rip. Erase the unwanted shaded area. Align as shown.
- Add the Home Plate, Swing Away and Scoreboard embellishments. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow to each.
- Unlock the background layer. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the background color to navy to match the Scoreboard embellishment.
- Add the Baseball PM04. Enlarge and align at bottom of layout as shown. Add the Baseball PM03. Under the Cut & Fill tab, cut to a rectangle. Align on the red paper mat as shown.
- Add three photos in the following sizes: 4” x 5”, 3.3” x 2.5”, 3” x 4.3”. With each photo selected, under the Format Photos tab change the Mat Width to 2 and change the color to brown. Rotate photos as shown.
- Add the Batting, Baseballs, Glove Ticket, Pennant and Star embellishments. Size and align each as shown. Under the Format tab, add a light shadow to each.
- Add journaling as desired.