« Back to Digital - Family and Friends
Together Through the Years Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Sharon O'Nan
How to Create:
- Start with a new 12x12 digital project.
- Add “VintageRomancePaper6” to background.
- Right click “VintageRomancePaper3” and select “Cut out a new shape.” Position the cutting box to the upper right hand corner of paper, making sure you have selected the “rectangle” shape. Size as large as you can without getting any of the floral in your cutting area. Click “use original aspect ratio.” Once cut, enlarge so that it covers most of your project, rotate a little and then position so that it hangs ‘off’ the side of your project as shown.
- Add “Vintage RomanceStitch” to project at the top and bottom, angled slightly. Apply light shadow.
- Add “Vintage RomanceFlower5” to top left corner over stitch. Apply heavy shadow.
- Add “VintageRomanceBrad1” and “VintageRomanceBrad2” to page and arrange as shown. Apply heavy shadow.
- Add “VintageRomanceFlower3,” VintageRomanceFlower6” and “VintageRomanceFlower5” arranged as shown with light shadow applied.
- Insert photos as shown. Apply heavy shadow.
- Add “VintageRomanceFlower4” and arrange so that it’s between the top photos and the back photo. Apply heavy shadow.
- Add “VintageRomanceFlower 7” to lower right corner and apply heavy shadow.
- Add “ThroughTheYears” embellishment.
- Insert text box and drag below flower and brad embellishments in the Elements bar. Then select the embellishments, right click>text wrapping>element shape, so that the text will wrap around the elements. Journal.