« Back to Digital - Fluffy & Fido
Love at FURst Sight Fluffy & Fido Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Jennifer Gibson
How to Create:
- For background I added from the Fluffy and Fido Digital Kit- Tag1_PlaidBlue Embellishment. I increased the size considerably to cover the entire page. I saturated the color slightly using the color adjust hue tool. Add Fluffy and Fido DieCut1 and fill with dark brown color.
- Cut out a rectangle shape out of Fluffy and Fido Paper12. Decrease the saturation using the color adjust hue tool and stretch the rectangle across the center of the page. Add the Cord surface texture to the paper and shadow the paper.
- Add Tag12 from the Fluffy and Fido Digital Kit. Cut out the words only to use as your word art. Flatten the words now on your page. Cut the words apart to arrange to suit your page.
- Add Fluffy and Fido Paper7 to page. Decrease size and arrange in bottom right behind the striped paper in the center of the page. Add additional paper to page and change color to dark brown. Add burlap surface texture to paper and arrange over part of Paper7 bottom right.
- Add photos to page. Add photo to left hand side with dark brown mat. Use Vintage Frame Stitched for one of the frames of your photos for center page. Create your own frame for another photo by adding a paper – using the custom cutter tool to organically cut out a frame. Use the paper rip cutting tool to add elements to frame as well as additional shadowing and textures to suit the page and look you are going for.
- Add: Tag5_buttons_Tan and Tag5_buttons_white to page from Fluffy and Fido Digital Kit. Cut out the buttons from these tags to use as embellishments. Once they are cut out, flatten and add a 3D edge to them to show dimension. Insert 30_Staple from Digital Embellishment – Office Supplies II. Fill the staple with dark brown color. Insert these staples to center of each button to show they are stitched on. Also add knotRibbon3 (with brown color wash) from Digital Embellishments – Sewing Room – Baby Girl to buttons as well as 11_Rubberbandknot from Digital Embellishments – Office Supplies II for additional interest. Add ElementsCardboard from Digital Embellishments – Elements behind homemade frame. To create word art tag cut out a circle, fill it in with a dark brown color. Copy and paste the circle and fill it with a cream color. Arrange the circles on top of one another making the white the top color and slightly smaller. Add a noisy fractal map filter to the white circle. Flatten the two circles together and arrange them under one of the buttons. Add word art to the circle to make it look like a tag.
- Add journaling strips using white paper cut out and Distressed Digital Overlay1 to each journaling strip. Also add the 30_staple from Digital Embellishments which were previously used for the buttons for each journaling strip.