« Back to Digital - Hocus Pocus
Halloween Memories - Hocus Pocus Digital Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Jennifer Gibson
How to Create:
- Insert background paper Hocus Pocus Paper04.
- Insert feature picture for center
page. Give it a basic white mat using the format pictures tool.
- Insert 3 more pictures. Add to the page Frame_FlourishTan, Fame_Purple, and Frame_Tan to the pictures. Place them on page as seen.
- Insert Mat_Blue to page and stretch it and slide it behind all the pictures. Apply a 3D effect to it using the format tool.
- Add Hocus Pocus Paper19 to the page. Slide it behind all the pictures and blue mat. Place it showing only on the bottom right of the page.
- Select Corner_Green and rubber stamp it to the page (instead of ‘add to page’). Adjust the coverage and Threshold so that the scrolls are only showing. Color the new image dark a
color and place it behind the pictures and on an angle. Copy and paste this again 2 more times and place on page as seen.
- Select Hocus Pocus Paper03 and cut out new shape (circle). Apply a high amount of 3D edge using the format tool. Also give the circle cord surface texture using the Format Tool/Surface. Place this on the page and copy and paste this circle three more times and place on page as seen.
- Add Pennant_PurpleOrange to the page and place as shown.
- Add journaling and title using You are my Sunshine font.