« Back to Digital - Just for Fun
Bubbles & Bathtime Digital Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Jennifer Gibson
How to Create:
- Add O’Dell Recipe Paper 18 as background. Add a paper to the page and cut out a rectangle shape for the bottom portion of the page. From the Digital Embellishments – Elements package add Elements Cardboard to the page. Using the color tool ribbon fill the rectangle shape (your homemade ribbon) with a color sampled from the cardboard – a deep brown. Add shadow to the ribbon and a small 3D edge using the 3D Edge Filter.
- Add your feature picture to the page with a small white mat and angle it on the top portion of the page. Move the elements cardboard, already on the page, behind the picture. Over the picture add 26_PlasicClipCream from the Digital Embellishments – Office Supplies II, GoldStringBow from the Digital Embellishments – Office Supplies – Gold, and Aged Button from Reminisce Digital Embellishments. Using the Adjust Hue button increase the brightness of the button to blend with the cardboard color. From the Distressed Digital Embellishments package add Distressed Tag5 and fit behind the button and bow on the page and shadow. Add journal, names or word art to this tag. Flatten your word art and apply a fractal map to the words to make it look a bit distressed to match the tag.
- Select a paper and click cut out a new shape. Select circle. Cut out a large circle. Make the first circle white and fit it behind the picture. Add a surface texture to the white circle using the effects format button. Copy the white circle and paste it again on the page. Color this circle Orange. I selected orange as I sampled a color from the pictures. Sampling colors from the page with give your pages a cohesive look and that compliments your great pictures! Give the orange circle a white glow using the Format glow button. Paste this orange circle a few times and add in different spots on the page. From the Digital Embellishments – Elements add another Elements Cardboard to the page. Increase its size considerably and cut out a circle from this cardboard. Copy and Paste this cardboard circle several times on the page in different sizes.
- From the Distressed Digital Embellishments package add the Vintage Frame Stitched to the page and insert behind it O’Dell Recipe Paper 04. Journal inside this frame. Copy and paste the button used already on the page on top of the picture and add also to the page several times in different sizes on top of the circles.
- Add this button also on the corner of journal frame. Add pictures to the bottom half of the page with no mat.
- Add ElementsGrungeScratches to the page and slide it behind the top portion of the brown ribbon.
- Add Stitch 8 from Basic Stitching – Digital Embellishments and place underneath the brown ribbon.
- Add a Text Using the Shape button. Select Times New Roman font and spell : bubbles & bath time. Add to page and place above the brown ribbon. Flatten this word art and copy and paste it again on the page. Using the Arrange Button, move the text upside down and flipped to mirror the title for your page. Make the color cream and add a ‘scattered clouds’ fractal map to it. Using the arrow keys squish the letters a bit, again to make it look like a reflection.