« Back to Digital - Just for Fun
Celebration Digital Alpha Set Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Make the background white (Cut and Fill – Color – White) and put a burlap surface on it (Format – Surface – Burlap). Slide the Amplification to the right to create a bit more intense of a surface.
- Place the Distressed Digital Overlay 1 on the page. Stretch it a bit bigger so that it isn’t quite as much of a border on the page.
- Place your landscape photo on the page and change it to black and white. (Color – B&W) Place it on the page as shown.
- Cut a skinny rectangle out of paper 19 in the Black and White digital PP. (Right click on the paper and choose Cut out a shape – rectangle). Use the Threshold filter to make the paper grey and white instead of black and white. (Format – Filter – Threshold – Choose the colors you want). Place it on the bottom of the photo as shown. Shadow it.
- Add the ZigZag stitch from the digital embellishments – sewing Room. Change it to black (Cut & Fill – Color – black). Place it on the bottom of the grey and white paper rectangle you created. Use the rectangle cutter to cut off the end of the stitch. (Cut and fill – rectangle – place it over the area you want to cut - erase the shaded area). Copy and paste the stitch and place the second stitch on the top left corner of the photo as shown.
- Add the bracket embellishments from the Natural Beauty Digital Kit. Place them on either side of the photo as shown. Take the black and white paper 26 and fill the brackets with it (Right click on the paper and choose fill selected shape). Then play with the threshold filter (Format – filter – threshold) and make the colors dark grey and white. Take the bracket on the left and flip it so that the top goes to the bottom and the bottom goes to the top (Arrange – up down arrow on the right side). Shadow them both.
- Place the elements Cardboard embellishment on the page. Use the star cutter to cut out a star (Cut & Fill – shape – star) Erase the rest of the cardboard. Change the remaining star to black and white (color – B&W) and color wash it with the turquoise (Color – Color wash – turquoise). Shadow it and add it to the page as shown.
- Rubber stamp in white the Green leaves embellishment from the Natural Beauty Digital Kit (Right click on the embellishment and choose rubber stamp). Place it behind the star as shown and shadow it.
- Add the White flower and black flower from the black and white Digital PP with the black flower on top and shadow them both. Flatten them together (Arrange – Flatten) and shadow them again. Place them on the star as shown.
- Add the Deco White embellishment from the Black and White PP. Use the rectangle cutter to cut the Deco white embellishment in half. Take the top half of it and put a gradient fill in it. (Cut & Fill – Gradient – Two Color – choose dark grey and light grey and choose the very first gradient fill option. Take the bottom half and do the same thing as you did for the top half. When they are both done flatten them together and shadow them. Place the new embellishment behind everything.
- Add the pink suede flower from the Dress It Up digital Embellishments. Make it black and white and play with the brightness and Light (Color – Brightness and Light) feature to make it more white than black. Place it behind the star and shadow it as shown.
- Place a text box on the top left side of the page and journal using the An Unfortunate Event Font in black.
- Use the celebration Digital Alpha set to write “WE’RE” and add it below the photo as shown. Shadow it. Use the same alpha set to write a “3” and place it beside the We’re. Shadow it.