« Back to Digital - Just for Fun
Dad Rugged Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jen Martakis
How to Create:
- Create a new 12x12 layout.
- Insert Rugged Paper 18 as background.
- Insert Rugged Paper 03. Go to Cut & Fill > Straight > Paper Rip. "Rip" paper as shown.
- Insert 2 - Rugged Tag 2's. Rotate and resize as shown.
- Insert 3 photos. Resize and arrange as shown.
- Insert Rugged Ribbon 7. Place as shown.
- Insert "Dad" to use as title.
- Insert Truly Rich Man Quote.
- Go to Insert tab>Text>Place an empty text box on page. Set font size to 12, font to Typo and select color from background (brown).
- Select "Dad" title and go to Cut & Fill > Color > Sample Color and chose same color as text.
- Select Truly Rich Man Quote and go to Cut & Fill > Color > Sample Color and chose same color as text. Slide Intensity slider to the left a bit to make a little darker.
- Select all layers except for title, quote and text. Go to Format > Light Shadow.