« Back to Digital - Just for Fun
Happy Day - Reflections Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Leann Bailey
How to Create:
- Add Reflections Paper 26 to the background and then next add Distressed Overlay1 to the page
- Add a photo box to the page that is 4.5”x4.5” and add a photo then and to distress your photo you will want to add Distressed Overlay 5 on top of your photo. Change the overlay to white and make the opacity at about 50%. Make sure that the overlay covering the photo is the same size as the photo. You can group the overlay and photo together and then just copy, paste and resize to get the same look for the other photos. The two photos left of the main photo are approximately 2.5”x2.5” and the one below it is 1.5”x1.5”. Once you have the photo in position you can then ungroup the photo and overlay and add new photos to the photo boxes.
- Once you have the photos positioned as you wanted you can then highlight the photo box and the overlay and flatten them together. Once you do this you will no longer be able to change the photo or move the overlay around. Then you will right click on the photo and choose “Cut Corners” and I usually use a width of about 20 on the larger photos but you may have to adjust the size on the smaller photos to get them to have the same look.
- Then add photo boxes to fill in the spaces around the photos and fill with additional paper from the Reflections Digital Power Palette and also cut the corners on this paper so they will all have a matching look.
- Add two of the Green Leaves and one of the Blue Leaves to the page and adjust the size and rotate as shown. Then I added the Silver Rivet from Distressed Embellishments to the end of the leaves to give the appearance that they were holding the leaves in place.
- Add the embellishment Happy Day to the page and using the Rectangle cutter from the Cut & Fill tab cut around the words Happy Day. This will give you the option to change the words to white and leave the border green. Place embellishment about your biggest photo.
- Add a text box on top of one of you paper rectangles and journal.