« Back to Digital - Just for Fun
Loving Life Tropical Tiki Digital Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Taraneh Heydary
- Insert desired paper as "background".
- Insert six empty photo frames, resize so that one photo frame is large and the other four frames are the same size (and smaller). Fill five of the frames with photos.
- Fill the sixth photo frame with paper.
- Take the 4 smaller photos, line up under the "arrange" tab, and then group the photos together under the "arrange" tab as well. Once the photos are grouped, rotate them to into a slight diagonal line.
- For the frame filled with paper, insert the following embellishments: "Border-half circles", "Loving life from sunrise to sunset", two (2) "brad-white". Resize as desired.
- Under the "Cut & Fill" tab, cut the title embellishment so that it only reads "Loving Life", and recolor if desired. Under the same tab cut the banner so that only a portion of it remains.
- Re-size brads as desired.
- Add borders (color of choice) to the paper-filled frame (as designed in step 4 above) and the larger photo. Align these two frames under the "Arrange" tab.
- Insert three different ribbon embellishments and adjust length/width as desired.
- Space them evenly and taper them down in a diagonal pattern.
- Under the "Format" tab, add desired shadows to the various photos and embellishments for a 3-D effect.
- Insert journaling using a desired font. This sample used the font titled "Throw my hands up in the air".