« Back to Digital - Just for Fun
Rugged Outdoors/Reflections/Military Scrapbook Layout Page Idea
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add Military Paper 12 to your background. Add Military Paper 18. Cut a large circle. Add Reflections Paper 31. Cut another large circle and align them as shown. Add a heavy shadow to the red circle. Add Military Paper 8. Cut a circle as shown.
- Add Military Paper 20. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select Straight – Shaped Edge – Punched Arch. Cut the top and bottom as shown. Add a heavy shadow. Add Rugged Outdoors Paper P1. Add two Blue Twill Ribbons from the Military Digital Kit. Align as shown.
- Add a square. Fill with Military Paper 1. Under the Cut & Fill Tab, select More and round each corner. Size as shown. Add a light shadow. Copy and paste this square seven times. Fill with various Military, Reflections and Rugged Outdoor Papers. Align as shown.
- Add the 2_StraightStitch from the Sewing Room Stitches. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to tan. Add a light shadow. Copy and paste this stitch multiple times as desired to “swe” the boxes to your layout.
- Add the Birch-Tree from the Rugged Outdoors Digital Addition. Add the GreenLeaves from the Reflections Digital Power Palette. Add the Blue Flowers from the Family Life Digital Embellishments. Add the Squirrels from the Rugged Outdoors Digital Addition.
Add photos, embellishments and titles as desired.
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add Military Paper 12 to your background. Copy the three large circles, brown scalloped paper, Rugged Outdoors Paper and Blue Twill Ribbon form the left page. Paste and align as shown.
- Copy all eight squares and stitching from the left page. Paste and align as shown.
Add photos, embellishments, journaling and titles as desired.