« Back to Digital - Just for Fun
These Are the Days - Garden Tranquility Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Jen Martakis
How to Create:
- Create a new 12x12 layout.
- Insert Garden Tranquility P20 as background.
- Insert Tranquility Overlay 04. Go to Format - Opacity and set to 20. Go to Cut & Fill - Color - sample the cream from one the papers or embellishments in your content.
- Insert Garden Tranquility P23. Go to Cut & Fill - Rectangle. Cut and arrange as shown.
- Insert 2 - photos. With photos selected, right click on Aspect Ratio - Squared. Resize and arrange as shown. With photos selected go to Color - Black & White. Go to Format Photos - Mat - set the width to 2 and Change mat fill by sampling cream from your content. Arrange photos as shown.
- Insert tag 1. Resize and arrange as shown.
- Insert stitch 2 - 2 times. With all three selected go to Cut & Fill - Color - sample the green from one of the papers or embellishments in your content. Arrange as shown. With left stitch selected go to Format Photos - Touch Up - erase and erase the stitches that overlap with other "stitch 2".
- Insert 3 - scallopcircle. Resize and arrange as shown.
- Insert 3 - brad3. Resize and arrange as shown.
- Insert bow1. Arrange as shown.
- Insert "these are the days" title. Resize and arrange as shown.
- Go to Insert tab>Text>Place an empty text box on page. Set font size to 14, font to GE Booker, sample color from gray in paper. Type first line of journaling. Repeat until done. Center and arrange text on tag as shown.
- Select all layers except for title and journaling. Go to Format > Light Shadow.