« Back to Digital - Just for Fun
Trick or Treat Digital Shapes Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Leanne Bailey
How to Create:
- Add Frightful P3 to the page.
- Cut out a 12” x 4” rectangle out of Frightful P1 and place across the bottom of the page.
- Add ribbon 1 on top of the two papers where they meet.
- Add two 3” x 4”photo frames and give them a white mat with a width of 1. Rotate each photo slightly so that the top of each one is leaning outwards.
- Add white X on the outside edge of the right photo and Grey X to the outside edge of the right photo.
- Add the Trick or Treat from the Cheerful Halloween Digital Additions to the page and place about the photos.
- From the Insert tab add a Jack O Lantern from the Halloween Digital Shapes. I cut three out of papers Frightful P1, P2 and P3 papers. Give the Jack O Lantern a black border with a width of 5.
- Add a Halloween Cat from the Digital Shapes and reduce the opacity to 50%.
- Place text box across the bottom of the page and journal.