« Back to Digital - Other Projects
My Grandson Rocks Digital T-shirt Project Idea
Designed By: Leanne Bailey
- Create a new custom 13.5” x 10.5” project and place the Paint_Purple embellishment on
the page and change the color to green.
- Add you photo to the page and rotate slightly, next add the Frame_Sketch to the page and position on top of the picture. Flatten your picture and then using the Cut & Fill> Custom> Cut out a straight path tool cut around the picture in the shape of the frame. Once cut out group the picture and the frame together.
- To create the zig zags I used the Insert> Shape> Custon shape using straight lines. Once I had the first one created I copied and pasted it to create the others. I filled each one with a different color and group together.
- Add arrow to the page Insert> Shape> From art kit…and then select the arrow from the Signs & Symbols kit and change the color to yellow.
- Add three text boxes and place “My Grandson Rocks” making each word a color to match the zig zags.