« Back to Digital - Other Projects
Valentine 8x12 Calendar Page Scrapbook Project Idea
Designed By: Leanne Bailey
How to Create:
- Add Be My valentine P9 paper to your page and using the rotate tools under the Arrange tab. Add Be My Valentine P10 to the bottom part of the page and move it behind the calendar grid.
- Add an 8" x 5.5" rectangle out of Be My Valentine P17 to page and using the corner cutter cut both of the right corners.
- Add an 8.5" x 4" rectangle out of Be My Valentine P16 to page and using the corner cutter cut both of the right corners and then position on top of previous rectangle.
- Add three photo frames starting from the left sized 2.7" x 3.1", 3.3" x 5.2" and 2" x 2.8" and give all three photos a mat width of 2.
- Add XOXO embellishment below the photos.
- Add three little rectangles to the upper right corner and fill with papers 9, 4 and 10. I then used the custom cutter to cut out the triangle in each end of the rectangles to make them more flag like and then give them a shadow that goes to the left to make them pop off of the page.
- Add Cupcake and Love embellishment to the calendar grid.