« Back to Digital - Outdoor & Travel
Enchanted Garden Digital Scrapbook Blog Hop Layout
Designed By: Beth Thomander
How to Create:
- Create a 12 x 12 blank page and add Enchanted Paper 1 for background.
- Add Distressed Overlay 1 and change colour to match Enchanted Paper 38. Glitterize by going to the format ribbon and then use the Surfaces function, choose Block surface and change contrast to +10 and then repeat this function.
- Cut 8.35" x 8.35" square from Enchanted Paper 36 (black).
- Add 3 photo boxes that are 3.9" x 3.9". Add 4 photo boxes that are 1.90" x 1.90".
- Copy and paste the Distressed Overlay to each photo and size accordingly.
- Arrange photos by using the Arrange tab to line photos up to fit on black paper.
- Add four 8.5" x 0.5" Green Ribbons and place under black paper.
- Add 4" x 4.5" Red Burst and place under Green Ribbon.
- Add Med Cream Flower sized to 1.3" x 1.3". Add med black flower sized to 0.9" x 0.9". Add small red flower 0.44" x 0.44". Add a white gem sized to 1.3" x 1.3". Layer one on top of one another and group these elements together and copy and paste another flower group to the opposite corner.
- Add title with Enchanted Alpha Set. Ungroup letters and size first letter larger than the remainder of the word. Group title back together again. Copy and paste title and then change copy to black. Black goes under red and pull it out a bit to make a shadow. Ungroup red letters and use a 3-D Filter on each letter.
- Add Enchanted Photo Mat 3 in bottom right corner and add a soft edge filter.
- Add a text box on top of Photo Mat 3 and write your story in Storybook font.
- Add a Heavy Shadow to all elements except text to add dimension.