« Back to Digital - Outdoor & Travel
Lake Michigan - Reminisce Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add Reminisce Paper 17 to your background. Add Reminisce Paper 31. Reduce size slightly. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select More and Corner Cutter. Cut the upper left and bottom right. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Angle slightly.
- Add Reminisce Ribbon 6. . Under the Cut & Fill Tab, select Straight and Shaped edge. Select the Punched arch with the Aspect Ratio set to 15. Align the cut area to cut the bottom of the rectangle. Erase the unwanted area. Under the Format Tab, add a heavy shadow.
- Add two Flourish embellishments. Align as shown. One will need to be flipped vertically in the Arrange tab.
- Add a 4.25” x 5.5” photo. Add two 2” square photos. Add a heavy shadow to all. Angle and align as shown. Add the Family Quote embellishment. Add a heavy shadow.
- Add three Flourish Circle embellishments. Reduce size to resemble a brad. Add a heavy shadow to each. Align as shown.
- Add the ADayWithoutLaughter embellishment. Under the Cut & Fill Tab, add circle to erase the text and flower areas, leaving only one swirl. Under the Color tab, color wash to match the ribbon. Copy and paste the swirl. Rotate one vertically under the Arrange tab. Select both swirl. Copy and paste and align by the left photo. Select all swirls and add a heavy shadow.
- Add Reminisce Paper 31. Cut a small rectangle from it for your journaling strips. Under the Color tab, adjust the brightness. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select Straight and Paper tear. Tear the bottom. Copy and paste the journaling strip twice. Rotate and align as shown. Add journaling as desired.
- Under the Insert tab, select Fancy. Add title using the Reminisce Alpha set.