« Back to Digital - Outdoor & Travel
Magical Times Disney Mickey and Friends Digital Layout
Designed By: Julie Kelley
How to Create:
- Create a new 12x12 blank page. Add Mickey and Friends Paper 4 to background.
- Add Mickey and Friends photo mat 2 to the page, and resize to 11x11. To resize it, I right click on the image, and in the menu, click on “properties.” I wanted to make the mat square, so I unclicked the box for “Lock aspect ratio” and then set the size to 11x11. You only want to unlock the aspect ratio when there isn’t a pattern, otherwise your pattern will be skewed.
- Insert Mickey and Friends Paper 1 to your digital page, and resize to 10x10, do not unlock the aspect ratio for this paper.
- Add Mickey and Friends photo mat 4 (yellow) and rotate 90 degrees. Repeat with the Mickey and Friends photo mat 5 (red ears) Resize so that the yellow is behind and acts as a mat for the red. Insert your photo and trim to fit.
- Add another Mickey and Friends photo mat 5 and tuck it behind the other mats. Add a photograph and trim to fit. Right click on the mat, and choose “Cut corners” to round the edges, repeat for the photo
- Add Havingamagicaltime embellishment to the bottom right corner of Mickey and Friends paper 1. Click on the image and change the color to a coordinating red using the color menu and “Sample color from screen” to choose the red from one of the mats.
- Add the Mickey 3 embellishment to the bottom left of the larger photo and resize to fit.
- Insert text to the left and above the larger photo.
- Add a light shadow to all of the papers and elements (except text).