How to Create:
1. Create a light beige square and size it to 12”x 12” and make it your background. I then added a “weave” to it by choosing format, surfaces, burlap (keep default values).
2. Add a Tree embellishment to the right hand side of page, sizing to approximately 8 ½” tall. Place as shown.
3. Create a common rectangle shape, selecting a brown line color of 4 pt width and no fill. While creating it, pull it so that it creates a line border frame about ½ inch from the edges, with the bottom line at the 9 inches mark on the page.
4. Place three vertically oriented photos on page as shown. Add a 2 pt dark brown matte to each. Size them so they are approximately 3 ¾” in height.
5. Add Tree embellishment to the left side of page sizing as shown.
6. Place an Owl on the tree branch as shown.
7. Add an Apple Basket in the front of the tree as shown.
8. Add Leaves, Scarecrow, Pumpkins, Corn Stocks, and Rake as shown. Add shadow.
9. Create a title using the Baveuse font. I added 3 text boxes (one for each word), flattened them, added a “weave” look as I did in step 1, and sized them as shown.
10. Add journaling text box, placing below title. Use Bella Donna font.