« Back to Digital - Outdoor & Travel
Time to Explore - Digital Scrapbook Layout
Designed By: Jill Klasen
How to Create:
- Create a blank 12x12 template. Add the Reminisce Charm P12 paper to your background. Add Reminisce Charm P19 to your layout. Reduce to 11-1/2” square. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Center the paper on your layout.
- Add your photo in which you’d like as your overlay. Under the Format tab, select Filters – Threshold. Adjust the threshold to desired amount. This photo was adjusted to 128. You will need to adjust custom to your photo. Apply the filter. Align it so it covers the bottom of the blue paper. Under the Cut & Fill tab, select Custom and cut out a curved path along the top so that your image isn’t cut straight across to give it a more blended look. Add the Time to Explore title from the Earthy Pets Addition.
- Add the Frame Straight Stitch embellishment from the Swimming Digital Addition. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to white. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Enlarge the stitching as shown.
- Add the Index Card embellishment from the Reminisce Charm Digital Kit. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow. Align and angle as shown. Add the BestFriends title from the Reminisce Charm Digital Kit. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to match the blue paper. Align in the bottom right corner of the index card. Add journaling as desired.
- Add two 3” square photos. Under the Color tab, change the photos to sepia. Angle as shown. Under the Format Photos tab, change the mat width to 3. Under the Format tab, add a heavy shadow.
- Add two 17_InkSplatter embellishments from the Digital Embellishments – Office Supplies II. Align as shown. Under the Cut & Fill tab, change the color to the dark blue in the paper. One splat will need to be rotated under the Arrange tab.