« Back to Digital - Outdoor & Travel
Welcome Spring Digital Scrapbook Layout Page Idea
Designed By: Beth Thomander
How to Create:
- Open a blank 12” x 12” page.
- Insert Spring Paper 3 from the Spring Digital Addition for background.
- Add 3 photos and crop them all to 3.75” x 3.75” square. Add a photo mat to each one with a paper fill of Spring Paper 2.
- Add Corner 1 from Spring Digital Addition embellishments to two corners and size to 0.88” x 0.88” and use arrange tab to align with the corners of the top photo and bottom photos.
- Add Spring quote and resize to 10” long.
- Add Bracket Right and stretch to 12”.
- Add Tag Green and insert “Welcome Spring” embellishment on the tag.
- Add Flower Branch embellishment x 3 and flip 2 horizontally and resize to fit.
- Add Small Blue Flower on tag, add Flower Tag Green and size to 0.80“, add Flower Blue and size to 0.90”.
- Add Small Blue Flower x 3 and place over flower centres on the page. Size to approximately 0.75” x 0.75”.
- Insert text box and font type is Angelina.
- Add heavy shadow to all elements excluding text and Spring quote embellishment.