« Back to Digital - Outdoor & Travel
Winter Digital Scrapbook Layout Project Idea
Designed By: Trisha Swan
- Place your favorite winter scene photo on
the page as the background. Add Distressed Overlay 1 on top and change the color to white (cut and fill – color – white).
- Add the Frames Embellishment from the Enchanted Winter Digital Additions in the top left corner as shown. Place your photos behind it. Add a shadow to the frame as shown.
- Place 4 of the Pine embellishments from the
Nature Digital Embellishments behind the frames. You will have to turn them each to get the desired effect. In my collage they are all facing different directions and you may have to enlarge some to get them to sit as you want.
- Add 3 of the Berries embellishments from the
Nature Embellishments behind the frames, but on top of the Pine branches as shown.
- Slide one of the Deco Branch Embellishments
from the Winter Breeze Digital Kit behind the pine branches as shown. It should just peak up a bit.
- Place the Snowflake Trail (Winter Breeze Digital Kit) on both the top right of the page and the bottom left of the page as shown.
- Add the Flower Arrangment Embellishment from
the Wnter Breeze Kit to the bottom right of the last frame and the top left of the first frame as shown. Shadow them both.
- Place the Snowflake simple, Snowflake Round, and Snowflake Ornamental Embellishments from the Winter Breeze Digital Kit on the page as shown. You will have to slide them behind some of the other embellishments already placed to get them as they are shown.
- Add the Snowflakes from the
First Snow Digital Kit to the page as shown. Shadow them.
- Place the Letters to spell Winter from the
Winter Breeze Digitl Kit and place them together as shown.
- Lastly add a text box to the bottom of the
page and use the Anke Calligraphic Font to write your journalling in White. If you photo is too dark or light for the words to show up you may have to either shadow the words or put a glow on them.