« Back to Digital - Outdoor & Travel
Winter Solstice Digital Scrapbooking Layout
Designed By: Trisha Swan
How to Create:
- Place Winter Solstice Paper 1 on the page as the background.
- Add Paper 10 to the page and slide it to the far left so that most of it is hanging off of the page and only a bit is left as shown. Place Scallop Ribbon on the page behind the darker green paper rectangle as shown. Shadow it.
- Add 2 of the Blanket stitches from the Sewing Room Stitches. Place one on the top of the page and one on the bottom as shown. Shadow them both.
- Place Winter Tag 3 from Winter Solstice kit on the page as shown. Shadow it. Place your photo on the page and flatten it. Use the ellipse cutter to cut the photo into a circle. (Cut and fill – Ellipse)Add the circle photo on top of the Tag 3 embellishment. Add 2 each of the Winter button 1 and 2 embellishments around the Winter tag as shown. Shadow them all. Place the Diamond Snowflake embellishment to the top of the Winter tag as shown. Change the color to the dark purple in the winter tag. (Cut and Fill – color – Color sample the purple) Place the Silver Snowflake embellishment on top of the diamond snowflake as shown. Shadow it. Add the Warmth and Joy embellishment on top of the snowflakes. Change the color to the dark purple (cut and fill – color). Put a white glow on it so that it shows up better. (Format – glow)
- Place 3 portrait photos on the page and put a dark purple mat on them (format photos – mat – color match the dark purple). Shadow them all and place them as shown.
- Put the Winter Metal Swirl behind the photos as shown. Shadow it. Add the Silver Snowflake and the diamond snowflake to the top of the swirl as shown. Make the diamond snowflake the dark purple again (cut and fill – color). Shadow the silver snowflake and put a white glow on the diamond snowflake.
- Add the winter circle embellishment to the page and change it to the dark purple. Add it to the bottom left side of the page as shown. Put a glow on it so that it stands up.
- Add a text box to the page and write your journaling in the Optimus Princeps font in the dark purple color.